Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line With Aluminim Moulds
High density polyethylene (HDPE) double wall corrugated pipe is a new type of pipe with annular structure outer wall and smooth inner wall. It was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has developed from a single variety to a complete product series. It has been very mature in production technology and application technology. Because of its excellent performance and relatively economic cost, it has been greatly popularized and applied in Europe, America and other developed countries. In China, the promotion and application of HDPE Double wall bellows is in the rising stage, and all technical indexes meet the application standards. The inner wall color of double wall corrugated pipe usually has blue and black, and the inner wall of some brands will use yellow.
Feature of WingsPlastic corrugated pipe extrusion line
- Automatic feeder with Alarming on lacking of material.
- Harden treated screw and barrels for longer life span and durability.
- The complete extrusion line runs full-automatically.
- Pressure water-cooling for mould blocks greatly increase the production speed; the maximum speed is 5.4m/min.
- Efficient vacuum system for forming perfect pipes.
- Mould block temperature control system helps to optimize the pipe quality both appearance and inside.
- Easy and quick changeover between different sizes of moulds.
- Pipe Corrugator and extruders are synchronously controlled.
- Sawdust-free cutting, a hydraulic feed device with high precision can ensure flat and smooth cross-section of the pipes.
- The unloading device is equipped with automatic pipe weighting system.
For purchasing ours products, please leave a message